Caviar recherche (in English) un Tax Shelter Specialist
Caviar is an award-winning entertainment company with offices in Los Angeles, London, Brussels, Paris & Madrid. Our passion is to entertain audiences, wherever they are. Caviar’s ever growing circle of creators is rooted in branded content, film, digital and post production. Since 2006 we founded our own Tax Shelter department as part of the financing of our Films and TV series. We are currently seeking a sales talent to join our team. We are looking forward to meeting you.
Who we are looking for
- You have a higher degree in a commercial aænd business-related discipline and at least 5 years professional experience in sales. Tax Shelter experience is a plus.
- You are a driven networker and enjoy building long-term relationships with your key stakeholders.
- You have excellent verbal and written knowledge of Dutch, proficiency in French and/or English is a plus.
- You have excellent communication skills, both in writing and orally and you are an engaging presenter.
- You have a good understanding of financial and wider business/economic matters
- You are passionate about movies, television and media.
- You can work independently and efficiently within regular and tight deadlines.
- You adapt easily to new strategies and targets.
- You are open, communicative and a team player.
- You are driven, enthusiastic and willing to learn fast.
- You are flexible and available to travel locally.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Building a portfolio of Tax Shelter Investors through cold calling, networking events and info sessions.
- Organizing and giving presentations during Tax Shelter events.
- Maintaining long-term relationships with your Investors by advising them on Tax Shelter opportunities, informing them on their Tax Shelter investments and inviting them to events (set visits, premières, film festivals).
- Drafting, reviewing and finalizing Tax Shelter contracts.
- Working in close collaboration with the team to determine deadlines and targets.
- Staying up-to-date with business trends, industry analysis and the Tax Shelter regulation.
What we offer
You will join a creative, vibrant and fun community with various growth opportunities within the group. At Caviar we strive to create a collaborative environment in which our employees can succeed and a culture that is open to sharing ideas, developing expertise and careers, coupled to a motivating remuneration package.
Is this you?
Please send your resume and a motivation letter to [email protected]