Filmmore is an international full-service postproduction & visual effects facility focusing on feature films and television drama with offices in Amsterdam, Brussels and Luxemburg. Filmmore Brussels recently moved into an old brewery in the picturesque village of Dilbeek. This Filmmore location now offers the largest grading theatre in the Benelux.
With multiple big projects coming up, Filmmore is looking for an enthusiastic, independent multi-talent who is eager to learn and loves to get involved. This job gives you joint responsibility for project management of all our current projects. As a digital intermediate producer you are responsible for managing the full process of image postproduction, which mainly consists of:
– project management
– client communication
– coordinating artists and technicians
– project planning using ‘Farmer’s Wife’ scheduling software
– coordinating vfx
An essential requirement is the ability to multitask several projects at the same time. You will have a keen sense of responsibility for the day-to-day business within the multidisciplinary Filmmore team.
– at least 5 years of work experience in film- or tv production
– some experience/knowledge of image post-production
– you are fluent in English, Dutch and French – both spoken and written
– a place of residence in the Brussels area
– passion for film
– prepared to work hard and learn a lot
– stress-resistant & flexible
– not afraid of technology
– able to communicate on a highly professional level with clients
– prepared to do ad-hoc day-to-day office duties
Location: Brussels (Dilbeek)
Job title: Digital Intermediate Producer
Challenging, varied work in a young, rapidly growing, informal, innovative and dynamic company in the Brussels region. You will have an excellent opportunity to broaden your professional knowledge in the area of post-production and to expand your network.
If you are interested, please send your resume and motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org